FindCollectionsNewsletterMy Landfolk
Landfolk Logo


Has there been an accident? Read about how you're covered by Tryg insurance and what you should do

What does your insurance cover?

If an accident happens during your stay and there is damage to either some of the things that are in the summer house or the summer house itself, then our Tryg insurance may cover up to DKK 100,000. If the damaged is caused by your pet, the insurance also covers - however only up to DKK 10,000

What should I do in case of an accident?

You report the damage by contacting Landfolk at, and we will send you a link to Tryg's digital damage report. Once you have completed the review, Tryg will process it and contact you.

It is a good idea to photograph it, as documentation of damages may be required.

Do I need to pay anything?

As as guest you have a fixed, low own risk of DKK 1,500 per. damage whether you or your pet causes the damage. It provides security for you and for the host.

Treat your inbox

Be the first to see our newest, handpicked summer houses and get inspiration for your next getaway.

Drop by
Landfolk Logo
Landfolk A/SBülowsgade 68, 3 tv
8000 Aarhus C

CVR 42074640
Everything else